Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Hailey and Evan

Hailey and Evan's Wedding 
January 17, 2015

Joanne and I went home for Hailey's wedding, and we had the most FABULOUS time!! I loved being able to be part of Hailey and Evan's important day. Hailey has been my best friend from the minute I knew her and I am so so happy for her! And it's a good thing we also love Evan. Especially Jody - she ADORES Evan!
This is from the rehearsal. So much fun! And the venue - The Jacuzzi Family Vineyards - was GORGEOUS!
Here are some of the favorite pictures from the wedding! 

Getting her dress all laced up
Left to right: Adrienne Wolfersberger, Sarah Snyder, Hailey Doyle, Christine Wolfersberger, Me

Aren't they beautiful!? 
Tuning the harp
Bridesmaid gifts. Thank you! 


Sarah, Adrienne, Me










Goodness, I love her!


Left to Right: Me, Sarah, Adrienne, Hailey, Evan, Ryan Doyle, Brandon Hood, Taylor Boe

I was so thrilled to play the harp for their wedding!





It was such a great party! 


My parents and Joanne came for the ceremony.  Really, my mom came and my dad walked around with Jody.  She was not pleased that I couldn't hold her. And all she wanted to do was play the harp. This event is where she earned her name "the banshee". Thanks Papa for taking care of her!




She sure loves Evan!!

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Doyle!! 




2 comments:

  1. YAY! Love this post. And all of them, but let's be honest, this one is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I loved the photography. Each and every moment has been captured so beautifully. My sister the maid of honor and also my wedding photographer. I am going to share this post with her so that she doesn’t miss out a thing at my wedding. I would also like to add that this is a beautiful event space NYC.

    ReplyDelete