Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Christmas

December 25, 2014

What a blessing it is to live so close to SO much family!! We feel this especially during the holidays. This Christmas we were able to spend so much time with Lance's family in Salt Lake.  What a family I married into!! I feel like I hit the jackpot - I am so lucky! I really feel like they have incorporated me into their family as a sister and aunt and daughter - and I love that!

Christmas with a one year old is pretty great because they don't have the expectations of presents like older kids.  So we got away with giving Jody a few fun board books and called it good! 

Grandma Shelley of course gave her a much more fun present - a rocking sheep. So cute!!
Of course I forgot my camera, so we just have some pictures from my phone.  Better those than none though! 
Jody loves playing Grandma's piano
Opening her books with Daddy
And too good not to post - quintessential Santa picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment