Thursday, October 22, 2015

Broken Leg

April 2, 2015

I have been working at BYU as part of the harp faculty, teaching 160 R harp lessons since last September, and it's the best job ever! I really love teaching and it's so fun to be back at BYU ! I only work about 6 hours a week, but that means I have to get a babysitter for Joanne while I am working. Luckily my dear friend Brittany said she would babysit for me this semester.

Well, poor Brittany was helping Jody out of her car, and little Jody stepped the wrong way and broke her leg.  When I went to pick her up she was really sad.  She just slept a lot and wouldn't put weight on her leg. But I couldn't figure how she would have broken it. So we waited a day to see what a night's sleep would do.  Since it didn't help at all we took her to the doctors, and sure enough, she had broken her leg.  Once it was in a brace she was all happy again.  But until then it was miserable!

This bath picture is before we found out her leg was broken, but it was a place she wasn't as sad.
This was after we finally got the brace on her leg.  
She never falls asleep in the car, but she was so exhausted from such a miserable day, that she did. 
Once the brace was on, life was good again!
Easter egg hunt with the brace! 
She still walked pretty well. 
And now she has a cast!

No comments:

Post a Comment