Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sarah Hamilton's Wedding

August 15, 2015

Two weeks ago I got a call from a girl from Birmingham, England asking me to play for her ring ceremony in Alpine.  Her musicians that she had planned for fell through, so I played the harp. 

The fun thing about this girl - Sarah Hamilton - is that I taught her 82 year old grandma, Dorothy Blair,  while in Birmingham and was there for her baptism.  Dorothy Blair was at the wedding! It was so exciting to reunite with friends from such an important part of my life!

Martin and Leah Ward just happened to be in Utah during the wedding. 
They were also in the ward I served in in Birmingham.
They provided a musical number for the ceremony.  
It was so fun to spend time with them!!

 Dorothy Blair and me! I never thought I'd see her again and am so pleased I was able to!

Sarah and Me. It was such fun to be part of her big day!


No comments:

Post a Comment