Thursday, November 19, 2015

Grandma Jody Comes

November 6, 2015

Happy birthday mom!! 

For my birthday Grandma Jody came and spent some time with us! The original plan was that I would be able to go to the temple while she watched the girls, but we all had little colds.  So instead Grandma held Marian and played with Jody and we had lunch.  It was so much fun! 

This warms my heart!



Grandma Jody and Jody doing puzzles.  
Excuse the mess in the playroom.  
Jody tends to dump out all her dress-ups at once. 

Reading Roll Over.  
This was my favorite book as a little girl, and now it's one of Jody's favorites.  
She knows every word!

2 comments:

  1. Great namesake!! What a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture if grandma reading to Jody! How I loved it when she read books to me!

    ReplyDelete