Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Halloween/Grandpa Ray's Birthday

October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween and happy birthday Grandpa Ray! 

Every year my Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Austin throw a Halloween/birthday party at their home for the family.  Grandma and Grandpa got there late, so I didn't get a picture with him and the girls. But this picture is really a great one of him.  We love Grandpa Ray.  Happy Happy Birthday!!

Happy birthday, Grandpa!
Uncle David and Joanne

She had her head down - when we said "look up" this is what we got. 

Uncle David with Marian

"Uncle Sam" with Jody

Aunt Amy and Marian

Samuel's first time holding Marian

Joanne and my cousin Elna

Samuel with the girlies

What a fun party! 
I wish I got more pictures, but food and cameras and toddlers don't mesh!


No comments:

Post a Comment