Thursday, February 6, 2014

I turned 25

I feel pretty old. I am 25 years old, and it blows my mind! Time has gone by so fast! 

For my birthday (and Christmas, and all my play money saved up haha) I got a windows tablet, and I love it! It's nice to have something light and mobile that I can use when nursing or traveling! 

It was a good day because Lance actually had a day off - which is so rare! He works so hard for us! So mostly, we stayed home and spent some quality time together as a family.  That night we went to a Thai restaurant that we like. (there isn't much restaurant choice in Hermiston, so we are glad they have Thai!)



Please note the amazing decor! This is a Thai place that still has the cow hide print booths from when there was a different restaurant there! 


On Sunday (my actual birthday) we had a fun dinner at the Puzeys! Dallin (the youngest Puzey) and I share a birthday, and we had a really yummy dinner! We LOVE being in Hermiston with the Puzeys, they are the best!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment