Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hermiston, we love you!

We have been in Hermiston for 8 months now, and have gone through a lot of stages here.  

Here I came pregnant, and we were immediately received by a warm welcome and help moving us in. 

Here we gained a family with the Puzeys - thank you for adopting us into your family! We love you!! 

Here I made some amazing lifelong friends. I love you, thank you for being so welcoming! 

Here we had our sweet sweet baby girl.  Joanne has blessed our lives beyond belief.  For this alone, I will treasure my time in Hermiston.  

Here, we accepted our first job and learned SO much. 

Hermiston, we love you! And we will miss you. For we have accepted another - a better - job offer! But you will always be in our hearts! Our friends that we have made - we won't forget you! thank you for being so wonderful! 


No comments:

Post a Comment