Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Halloween

So, I'm a little girl at heart, and I still love to dress up.  So I love Halloween.  
I coordinated my little family's costumes this year to be a hunter and bunnies. Lance was obviously the hunter, it didn't take much imagination for that one, and Jody and I were bunnies. 
But on Halloween, Lance came home at noon (I thought they let him off early for the holiday) and told me that there had been a derailment on the Canadian and Idaho border, and he had to leave right then.  Such a bummer!
So our costumes were now just bunnies. Joanne made a sweet little bunny!
Luckily, we have great friends in Hermiston, and were invited to the Adairs house so we didn't have to hand out candy alone! 

These pictures were actually from the day before at Camilla's Halloween party! Very fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment