Friday, February 14, 2014

Christmas in Hermiston

Christmas was wonderful! Lance was actually home the WHOLE day, so we were able to spend the day as a family, and it was wonderful!
We spent the night with the Puzeys, and it was so fun! We had dinner, opened Christmas crackers in honor of my time in England - given me by my parents (thanks mom and papa!), and relaxed. It was a great time!


Joanne sucking on Sophie the Giraffe (Thank you Holland for this stellar toy!) while relaxing in the morning. 

Jody and Lance Cuddling at the Puzeys. 


It's so fun to see everything from her perspective! 



I love our little family! 


Joanne's first Christmas!


Cairo and Holland - Jake and Jen Puzeys kiddos! I love these kids! 


With our cracker crowns and prizes!


Relaxing post dinner. Lance and Julie.  Goodness, do I LOVE Julie! She's the best pseudo-mom I could have had while in Hermiston!


Dallin and Jake


Kim with his crown and very glamorous watch that came from the Christmas cracker.


Overall, an amazing Christmas! We love being in Hermiston, largely to the fact that we have such wonderful people that have really become our family! Thank you Puzeys for inviting us to join your Christmas!

1 comment: