Saturday, March 1, 2014

Valentines Day

Valentines day was so fun!! Lance works a 4/10 schedule so he has Fridays off, and so we had a full fun day!

He surprised me by taking me to kneaders in the morning for the most delicious french toast. Good surprise Lance!

Jody loves drinking our water! (just after we took this, she spilled it all over Lance)


I love her face here. She has such a personality!


I love my baby girl! She makes me so happy!! 



That face! She kills me! 



Then we went swimming with Joanne.  She makes everything more fun!




She really loves the pool!




Next came valentine making! We made them for each other, Lynn and Marian, and Jody.  We had such a fun time, and I want this to become a tradition!

That night we watched the olympics and will go out for an appetizer later in the week for valentines when it isn't so crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment