Sunday, March 23, 2014

That time I made Jody some leggings!


I am not crafty, but I have a dream to be this great seamstress.  I follow all of these sewing blogs, and they are so talented! Hailey came to visit and we had a whole day to play, so we decided to try out our skills. And I must say, we did a pretty good job! We made leggings and a matching headband, and we felt like rockstars!

She loves that spoon!




Our model is just so darn cute!



She hugs me now, and I can't get enough of it!




Joanne loves Hailey!







When I hold Jody, she grabs anything she can get her hands on and puts it into her mouth. Whether it's my nose or my hair.







Can't you just hear her little laugh?

 Thanks Hailey for making so much time for us when we were home! Love you! 













  

No comments:

Post a Comment