Friday, January 8, 2016

Goodbye Brittany

December 12, 2015

       Brittany Hooper, one of my wonderful friends from my days in Spanish Fork, is moving to North Carolina.  We will miss her but it's a really really great thing for her family - and she is getting an incredible house. So Jamie Wiser, Brittany and I -  and most of our kids - got together for lunch at Zupas the day before she left.  (I got the best Veggie Sandwich.) We had such a great time.

     I was only in Spanish Fork for a little less than a year but I made the most wonderful friends while I was there.  Brittany and Jamie invited me to do everything with them. We went on walks together, had game and movie nights, babysat for each other, and conforted each other during hard times.
These girls are such gems and I'm so lucky to have them in my life!

Left to right: Brittany, Reese, Jamie, Audrey, Joanne, Me, Marian

These girls love each other!


No comments:

Post a Comment