Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Visiting Kelly after her Surgery

February 2016

Back in November of 2011, my sister-in-law Kelly was diagnosed with stage four breast cancer.  She is only a year older than me.  Needless to say this rocked her world.  But I have never met anyone that faces hard things so cheerfully and with such humor.

I met her six months later and I joke all the time with Lance that his sisters were one of the reasons I married him. Seriously, they are the best! Anyways, fast forward four years.  Kelly is married to Nick Webb and they have two sweet puppies.  Unfortunately, the cancer has flared up again, so she decided to get a mastectomy.  The girls and I packed up and visited for a day once she was recovered enough to see us. Let's be honest Joanne has ENERGY - maybe not the greatest for a patient trying to recover.  But we had such a great time. Sure love that Kelly!  And while we were there we got some pretty sweet pictures!



Jack (the dog) and Marian





Grandma Shelley with Marian!  What a beautiful Grandma!








Oh Kelly, you are the best! We love you so much!

















No comments:

Post a Comment