Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Provo City Center Temple Open House

January 2016




We have had the amazing experience of having multiple temples built close to us recently. It's been so fun to have Joanne be able to see the inside of two temples in her short little life!  She loved seeing the inside of the Payson Temple - loving the cows (baptismal oxen) the best.

The Provo City Center Temple is such a remarkable and sentimental temple.  As with a lot of people - this temple means a lot to me! I have been to many recitals there and even had my sophomore recital scheduled there - then I got carpal tunnel and had to cancel.  

The temple was so unbelievably beautiful inside! What an amazing way to restore this beautiful historic Provo Tabernacle. 

Thanks to Lynn for coming with me to help me with the girls! 
He's the best grandpa to them!



No comments:

Post a Comment