Friday, February 5, 2016

Visiting Hailey

December 2015


           I love that we are able to visit Hailey when we are in town.  I don't know if I have talked about our friendship on the blog, but I'll do it now. Hailey and I met in our Sophomore year of high school in a few of our AP classes.  We quickly became kindred spirits and stayed best friends through all of high school and still to this day.  I love that we have remained so close even after all this time! I sure love you Hailey! 

Our family at Hailey's house.  
Sorry Joanne is blurry - she moves around so much it's amazing we get any good pictures of her!

Look at that smile! Marian is smiling so much these days!

Hailey and Marian

I was so glad that we also got to see Hailey's sister Adrienne and her mom. 

So sweet!

Jody crawled under the couch looking for Hailey's cats that were hiding.  
Those poor cats!

Jody sporting her new fairy wings.



No comments:

Post a Comment