Sunday, December 20, 2015

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

December 2015

It's so fun having kids during Christmas time! It becomes so much more magical! Mostly.
The second day the tree was up - it came down with Joanne's help.  A few of my ornaments broke. Sob. Off came the other ornaments that are breakable. I thought I had been so careful by putting the breakable ones at the top - but I didn't foresee the tree coming down.  Live and learn. 

Thank you to Marissa and Rebecca for making me this cute advent a few years ago! 
Jody loves it!  And it is totally hands on.  

This is the second time the tree was pulled down. 
I was pretty frustrated by this - but I still thought to get a picture! 
I'm really getting the hang of this blogging thing! haha

In her favorite outfit.

The picture that proves that Christmas is magical. 
I sure love this girl!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment