Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Joanne's baby blessing

On October 5th, Lance, Jody and I flew to Utah to bless our sweet little baby.  Utah is the hub of both our families, and we wanted to share this with them.  It was a wonderful, spiritual experience.  It was a delight to see so much family and friends. And it was an added bonus that we were there at my favorite time - general conference! That weekend is packed with traditions with my family that I treasure, so I was elated that they coincided! 
We blessed Joanne at the church building that stood where Matthias Cowley's old church building stood - that was special! 


With her Aunt Lindsay



Jody and Uncle Ira



Jody and Uncle Lynn


Mom (Shelley) and Henry



Lance, Sue, Marian and Lynn



Little Scarlett



and everyone who came!! Thank you all for coming and sharing this day with us!!



No comments:

Post a Comment